Relicia Chronicler Council
Do you have what it takes to be a Relicia Chronicler?
We are looking for 7 (seven) volunteers to become the Relicia Chronicler Council, could one of those people be you?
What is the Relicia Chronicler Council?
It is a group of 7 gamers who want to be part of the Relics world. They will be responsible for helping us push Relics in the right direction through discussion and analysis.
They will take an active role in community event rules creation, focusing on scenarios and event format creation and maintenance.
In addition, they will become the community rules gurus, the first line of support for the community when it comes to rules queries and classifications. They will manage the Relics Errata & FAQ as a committee, making decisions on what needs to be changed and what needs to be added to the FAQ and presenting this to the Tor Gaming designers to consideration and sign off.
Do You Have The Right Stuff?
Are you thinking this is right up your street? Think you have what we are looking for? Let’s find out… How many of the following can you say yes to?
- Have a Facebook account – the committee will work in a special group on Facebook.
- Able to work as part of a committee – committee agreement is paramount before items are elevated to the Tor Gaming development team if required
- A solid knowledge of the Relics system and a good understanding of the ideals behind why we do what we do – Nothing is to be another ‘cookie cutter’ product or rules set, there is enough of that on the market already. We always look for a different way to do it and so should you.
- Able to present ideas in a concise and logical manner
- Help the community with rules queries by getting as much detail as possible and working as a team to find the solution then communicating it back to the community
- Love creating scenarios and rules ideas
- NO egos. We’re serious on this one. The point of the committee is that a majority must be in agreement on anything that requires it and as such if you scenario or idea is does not get a majority fault you will be expected to accept that and move on to the next item. Not everything can go in and nothing is personal.
So, it all sounds like the sort of thing that sinks your submarine hey? Drop us an email and tell us about yourself, your experience and why you think you would fit the bill perfectly.
Location isn’t important, it is the 21st century after all but being close to the TG office could have its benefits.
Note – this is a voluntary position but you will receive an ongoing discount for all our products whilst on the committee plus access to limited, collector’s and pre-order items before the public. Oh, plus the honour of saying ‘I am part of the Chronicler Council’.